If you were unable to attend the Berkhamsted Raiders AGM, you can download the slides from the AGM below (Article Attachments).
The key points from the AGM:
- 91 teams and around 1,100 playing members in 2018/19
- 100 on our waiting list for whom we do not have capacity
- Revenue in 2017/18 exceeded £300,000
- Club is in healthy financial position
- Existing Trustees and Officers re-elected.
- New management structure to reflect the growth of the club
- Drive to increase female participation – players, managers, refs
- Futsal a key priority.
- Aim to improve development pathway for the talented player
- Additional investment in coaching
- Will invest in pitch improvement
- Will seek opportunities to invest in additional facilities – for matches and training.